Welcome to CompleteWildlifeRemoval.com
State Wide Service 1-888-488-6560
Do you hear bumping, thumping, rustling, running, scratching or screeching coming from your walls, attic or crawlspace?
Is something digging holes in your yard or landscaping, killing trees or expensive plants, leaving trails of dead grass or animal droppings everywhere?
Have you noticed smells like animal waste or something rotting coming from your walls, chimney, crawlspace or attic? Is your home or building suddenly infested with mites, fleas or flies?
We are your full-service EXPERTS in wildlife removal, wild animal management, wildlife control, animal control, animal removal, relocation of wild animals, dead animal removal, exclusion services, blocker installation, insulation replacement, and decontamination or sanitization of a site after an animal has been removed.
DO NOT WAIT to contact us. We WILL take care of your animal problem. Waiting too long can mean more costly damage to your property and the possible spread of disease or illness to your family, tenants or customers. Most nuisance wild animals breed quickly, multiplying the damage and disease they cause.
Your wild animal removal and control specialist offers the following:
- Expert trapping and removal of all nuisance wild animals
- Seeking out and sealing up or blocking the wild animals’ entrance points into your building
- Repairing damage the animal caused, such as replacing contaminated insulation or wiring that has been chewed through
- Decontaminating, Deodorizing and Sanitizing the contaminated areas
We are seasoned and highly skilled, and we know you want the wild animals out of your house, off of your property, or out of your commercial building as quickly as possible. Our job is to remove the wild animals quickly and effectively, keeping you safe from animal bites, wild animal scratches, animal diseases that can be transmitted to humans or pets, and costly property damage or structural damage they cause.
Our most common services include:
- Removing raccoons out of chimneys
- Trapping squirrels and removing squirrels from attics
- Getting rid of raccoons out of the attic, wall space or crawlspace
- Excluding bats or removing bats
- Removing dead animals
- Trapping skunks and removing skunks
- Swallow prevention – preventing swallows from building unsightly mud nests on your property
- Woodpecker removal
- Pigeon removal, including dead pigeon removal
- Removing honeybees and honeybee combs out of walls
- Getting rid of yard pests, including exterminating voles, getting rid of gophers and removing moles
- Snake removal
- Exterminating rats and exterminating mice
- Trapping opossums, trapping porcupines, and trapping rabbits
- Getting rid of feral cats
- Getting chipmunks out of walls or attics
- And other jobs such as trapping beavers, removing armadillos or getting rid of foxes
Select the animal you need removed from our list on the left for more details on our services for getting rid of that wild animal. Or, select your state to find the animal control specialist, bird removal professional, or snake removal expert nearest you.